- What is the feminine gender of Prince?
- What is the opposite gender of sir?
- What is a feminine gender?
- What is the opposite gender of peacock?
- What are the 4 genders?
- What is the gender of guest?
- What is meant by feminine gender?
- What is the feminine of count?
- What is opposite gender of cow?
- What is the opposite gender of duck?
- Which gender is bride?
6 more rows
What is the feminine gender of Prince?
Masculine and feminine nouns
30 more rows
What is the opposite gender of sir?
– Quora. ‘Sir’ is generic for an adult man, single or married. “Miss” would be the feminine counterpart for a single woman, and ‘Madame’ for a married woman. “Mistress” was at one time a title for a single woman.
What is a feminine gender?
Feminine Gender. Definition: Feminine gender is a grammatical gender that. marks nouns that have human or animal female referents, and. often marks nouns that have referents that do not carry distinctions of sex.
What is the opposite gender of peacock?
Opposite of ostentatious is: plain, unobtrusive, restrained, modest… A Peacock is a male, A Pea-hen is a female; both of these terms refer to the gender of the Peafowl, which are medium sized birds. The males have flashy plumage and the females are often drab in appearance.
What are the 4 genders?
In English, the four genders of noun are masculine, feminine, common, and neuter.
What is the gender of guest?
Гость (Gostʹ) may refer to a guest of either gender, but is always a masculine noun; any adjectives modifying it must be masculine, as must any pronouns referring back to it.
What is meant by feminine gender?
noun. Feminine is defined as the female gender. An example of feminine is the female sex.
What is the feminine of count?
Count (Male), or Countess (Female), is a historical title of nobility in certain European countries, varying in relative status, generally of middling rank in the hierarchy of nobility.
What is opposite gender of cow?
The opposite gender of a cow is bull.
These are the feminine and masculine opposite words.
What is the opposite gender of duck?
16 more rows
Which gender is bride?